- Exchange valuable business tips which turns into $$$. Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- There are no outside speakers. Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interest are allowed. Your competition can't join once you've joined.
- Meetings begin at 7:01 a.m. sharp and conclude by 8:31 a.m. sharp and are brief and to the point.
- An inspector from LeTip will visit and confirm your place of business. You must be voted on to become a member.
- The format LeTip has developed is over 20 years in creation. It works!
- Each Chapter has a Board of Directors. Every meeting is conducted from a specific format.
- Governor Schwarzenegger commends LeTip member for their significant contributions to promote small business.
Why Join LeTip
Five requirements of LeTip
- Must attend weekly meetings.
- Must pass 10 letters in the first week of joining.